So, for those of you who do not know.... my sister and I are BIG Billy Joel fans and we have been waiting and waiting for Feb. 16th to hurry up and get here so we could go to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert. Now, I wouldn't say that I'm a huge Elton fan but I was considering it to be a "bonus"... So, our "protectors" (aka Elliot & Brian) escorted us to San Jose where the big event was. We had some custom shirts made (thanks to ldsshirt.com) which were AWESOME. 

Mine said: You may be right. . . .I may be Crazy!
Elliot's said: We didn't start the fire!
Jody's said: Uptown Girl
Brian's said: Innocent Man

We enjoyed the ride in the car while not having to listen to: "Mom, he hit me" or "I'm Hungry", or "Are we there yet?"
We found a Great New York Pizzeria before the concert and then headed off to stand in line.

We had pretty far away seats (the second row from the very top) but we could see pretty well when our camera zoomed in. =)

Billy was getting pretty crazy with the microphone stand and at one time launched it across the stage to a band member....

His piano spun around which was great and gave us a good view.

Here's Billy and Elton saying goodbye.....
Having fun with my honey...
After all was said and done..... (3 1/2 hours later) it was time to head home.. We all agreed that Billy's performance was Awesome and that we would rather stick to just a Billy Joel concert (with no sidekick) =) Thanks to the Bradford's for watching our crazy crew so we could go have some fun for a night.
No comments:
Post a Comment